How I begged Davido to use condom but he refused – Alleged babymama


Slightly per week after nigerian singer, davido, denied having a four-year-antique toddler, the alleged babymama, ayomide labinjo, has give you greater revelations.

Consider that remaining week, reports emerged that the omo baba lowo had every other child with the ibadan-based female, other than his toddler-mama, sophia momodu.It changed into mentioned that the singer impregnated the woman in 2013, but instructed her to maintain it.

However davido reacted to the file on his twitter deal with, @iam-davido, announcing the toddler does not belong to him.
He also threatened to sue the punch newspaper for reporting lies approximately him.

However in a new development, the female has opened up to the newspaper, recalling what they did earlier than sex, how he allegedly made like to her two times earlier than they smash of dawn and how the singer isn't always a fan of wearing condoms for the duration of sex.
She stated, “i was greatly surprised that davido stated he gave me money. I saw where he stated he despatched cash to my own family and that may be a lie.

“the query i'd ask is that what account did he pay the money into? He ought to convey out the bank teller. He has in no way given me cash.

“if they stated they have given me money, there could be a report or evidence and they should deliver it out. Even if we had intercourse, he by no means gave me cash for delivery.

“david is a very stingy man or woman and i might now not be the first person pronouncing this. I've heard it from one of a kind women, david may be very stingy.
“the reason i slept with him the primary time we met was due to the fact i simply desired to seize my a laugh.

“the day we met at the membership, ebevande, i was with my buddies, i did not clearly know him then however i just knew he become an artiste.

“i went out with my female pals; we had like a women night time out; then considered one of his bouncers came to fulfill me and instructed me that his boss wanted to look me. I virtually thought it became the owner of the membership that wanted to see me.

“after I were given to in which they have been, i observed that it become david and he was with b. Purple. I greeted each of them, b. Red did no longer respond but david did and we talked. He accrued my pin and asked me to go back to my seat.

“once they were about to depart, the bouncer got here to meet me again and knowledgeable me that they desired to depart. My buddies idea we had been all going collectively however when we all were given to the auto, he asked my pals to go lower back. He said that i used to be the one he wanted to peer.

“we went to the genesis motel. When we were given to the room, we talked for an extended whilst earlier than we had sex. He's a totally jovial individual and he loves speakme. He made me giggle loads and we talked at period. B. Crimson changed into within the different room.

“i insisted that he have to shield himself via wearing a condom before sex but he refused. He stated that he does hiv test every two weeks. Then i asked him how positive he become that i did now not have any sickness but he stated he was very positive i did not have a sickness.

“after he had stated all that, i advised him to simply do what he wanted to do and permit me go domestic in the morning. That night, he had sex with me twice.

“you will know he changed into in the mood to have intercourse that night and it lasted for some time. He has a big manhood and it harm me a bit. The second one time changed into whilst he noticed i used to be leaving in the morning and he simply wanted to have sex with me again.

“the second one time, the sex did now not ultimate long because he was very tired and he did now not even recognize when I left the lodge. I do no longer drink or smoke however david beverages and smokes. He drank and smoked in the membership.

“i'm very positive he's the daddy of my toddler because i did not have a boyfriend while we met. I had some male friends however it was just a platonic relationship i had with them and not anything severe.

“i don’t bounce from one bed to any other and that is why i am very bold and sure that he's the daddy of my child. If i were snoozing round, i'd now not be that ambitious to speak.

“all i want is for davido to breakthrough for some other dna check; despite the fact that the result suggests that davido is the daddy of my baby, i doubt mutual love could co-exist among them because of the manner he has dealt with her a lot of these years.

“i just need him to soak up his responsibility however i heard he isn't always geared up for another dna. My mother has gone to a attorney and we'd finally visit court because i understand we've got an excellent case.

“i was informed that even if david does not want to step out for a dna, any of his siblings may want to step in for him.

“once the whole lot is settled, i just need him to attend to his daughter however there cannot be mutual love between us. Even the manner he talks to me can't allow for mutual love.”

Meanwhile, davido has not replied to the improvement but.
TAG