BBNaija 2018: Why my parents will be disappointed in me – BAMBAM


Huge brother naija 2018 housemate, bambam, has given reasons her mother and father may be disenchanted in her movements in the house.

Talking throughout her diary phase, bambam stated her dad and mom who are disciplinarians and conservative do now not consider in a number of the things she does in the residence.
She in addition defined that her dad and mom needs her to be a career lady however she desires to be on the truth display.

Bambam stated, ”my dad and mom might be disenchanted with me however i simply hope they're no longer.

”they're disciplinarian and conservative, they don’t consider in somethings i have accomplished inside the house.
”i might have dissatisfied them with my moves in the house. My mother and father want me to be a profession female however i am right here in massive brother house because this is my existence and i need this.

”although i have no regrets, i need to make an apology to my dad and mom for my actions.”
TAG